Welcome! I am glad you stopped by.
I am a German mum to a little daughter living in Munich, a beautiful town in Southern Germany. Some facts about me:
- I am a Christian.
- I am a wife to a wonderful loving husband and a happy mother to a little baby girl.
- We would love to welcome many more children into our family.
- I quit an international career to become a SAHM.
What is this blog about?
- I would like to connect with other Christian mums for mutual encouragement. Especially regarding our calling to serve at home with a missional vision.
- I write about my transition from having a high-profile career to becoming a homemaker. You will be at my side while I (hopefully) figure out all the nitty-gritty-home management skills. I strive to be as efficient as possible regarding housework in order to be able to concentrate on being a relaxed and loving wife to my husband and an equally relaxed and loving mother to my daughter and any future children.
- I will share thoughts on living in Germany, our daily life and other subjects of interest (faith, parenting, homeschooling – which is forbidden in Germany). There is definitely a personal diary component involved here.
Why in English?
Though English is not my mother tongue, it is definitley the world language. I hope to be connected to Christian mums all over the world. Therefore, please forgive my unskilled use of the English language.